Workload: 40 hours
Time: 8 am to 5 pm (with a 1 hour lunchtime)
Location: Edifício Sede, Praia de Botafogo, 190 - Rio de Janeiro
Brazil is a regional power and the main destination of foreign direct investment (FDI) in Latin America. It's strong global and regional influence is enough reason for Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) to launch the first edition of the Program Doing Business in Brazil, a Latin American approach, addressed to a diverse and ambitious audience willing to improve their knowledge on Brazil's business practices, potential opportunities and future scenarios.
Introduce the participant to the Brazilian business environment through and strategic, up-to-date and panoramic overview of the country, with a special emphasis on perspectives for business, economy, companies, market, infrastructure, future scenarios and the current Brazilian reality.
The Program is dynamic, practical and aimed towards a diverse and ambitious audience rich in experience and used to the business environment and concepts of entrepreneurship: directors, executives, businessmen, public servants, entrepreneurs, professors and students interested in the Brazilian market.
Location and duration
The Program will happen during the period established below:
- 1st Edition: From April 3rd to April 7th, 2017
The lectures will take place at Fundação Getulio Vargas' headquarters at Praia de Botafogo, 190 – Rio de Janeiro – RJ – Brasil.
Program of Activities
Coordination and implementation
The Program "Doing Business in Brazil: a Latin American approach" will be realized by Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) and coordinated by its Latin American Center for Public Policy (FGV/CLPP), part of the International Affairs Division at FGV (FGV/DINT).
Executive Coordinator: Prof. Bianor Cavalcanti, International Director of FGV.
Academic Coordinator: Prof. Marlos Lima, Executive Director of CLPP.
The Program delivers a solid and well-structured curriculum that immerses the participants into Brazil’s State, financial and tributary aspects, as well as practical, logistical and business-wise characteristics.
- The Program has a 40 (forty) hours workload and will consist of in-person meetings held from Monday to Friday, between 8 am to 12pm and 1pm to 5 pm, during 5 (five) days.
- The Program will be held through lectures and a technical visit to private companies or government institutions. Videos and case studies will be presented at the discretion of the panelists.
- The technical visit will be related to the Program's activities and will be scheduled according to the availability of the companies and/or government agencies.
- The program will be held in English by FGV professors.
For registration, participants should complete their registration, filling out all the information required in the form available on the web page and await confirmation of their approval, together with the payment instructions.
IMPORTANT: Participation will only be confirmed after the payment of the selected edition.
The Program will be implemented in case the minimum number of enrollments has been reached. The candidate will receive an e-mail with the Program confirmation, after enrollment.
At the end of the Program, participants will receive a Participant’s Certificate from FGV, as long as they achieve a minimum attendance of 75%.
- For individual registrations: USD 1.200,00
- Recommended by a FGV partner institution/company: USD 980,00
For more information about the Program, please contact:
Rafaela Oliveira: email@example.com
Telephone: (21) 3799-6067