Doing Business in Brazil: A Latin American approach for a Chinese audience
Introduce the participant to the Brazilian business environment through and strategic, up-to-date and panoramic overview of the country, with a special emphasis on perspectives for business, economy, companies, market, infrastructure, future scenarios and the current Brazilian reality.
The Program is mainly directed at a Chinese audience rich in experience and used to the business environment and concepts of entrepreneurship: directors, executives, businessmen, public servants, entrepreneurs, professors and students interested in the Brazilian market.
The Program will happen during the period established below:
- 1st Edition: From October 16th to October 20th, 2017
The lectures will take place at Fundação Getulio Vargas' headquarters at Praia de Botafogo, 190 – Rio de Janeiro – RJ – Brasil.
Program of Activities
The Program delivers a solid and well-structured curriculum that immerses the participants into Brazil’s State, financial and tributary aspects, as well as practical, logistical and business-wise characteristics.
- The Program has a 40 (forty) hours workload and will consist of in-person meetings held from Monday to Friday, between 8 am to 12pm and 1pm to 5 pm, during 5 (five) days.
- The Program will be held through lectures and a technical visit to private companies or government institutions. Videos and case studies will be presented at the discretion of the panelists.
- The technical visit will be related to the Program's activities and will be scheduled according to the availability of the companies and/or government agencies.
- The program will be held in English by FGV professors.
For registration, participants should fill out the registration form available on this web page and provide the credit card information.
Participation in the Program will only be confirmed after the payment has been made.
IMPORTANT: The Program will be implemented in case the minimum number of enrollments has been reached. Therefore, the candidate should wait for the email with the Program confirmation.
- For individual registrations: USD 790,00
- Recommended by a FGV partner institution/company: USD 690,00
Coordination and implementation
The Program "Doing Business in Brazil: a Latin American approach" will be realized by Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) and coordinated by its Latin American Center for Public Policy (FGV/CLPP), part of the International Affairs Division at FGV (FGV/DINT).
Executive Coordinator: Prof. Bianor Cavalcanti, International Director of FGV.
Academic Coordinator: Prof. Marlos Lima, Executive Director of CLPP.
At the end of the Program, participants will receive a Participant’s Certificate from FGV, as long as they achieve a minimum attendance of 75%.